One way to get the rust off under your vehicle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

The first time I seen that movie at a drive in, (love that steering wheel)...My license? Yah it's in the back...

There are a certain percentage of the driving public (put it as low as it will go crowd) who think this look is the ultimate in automotive design.

Originally Posted By: SeaJay
There are a certain percentage of the driving public (put it as low as it will go crowd) who think this look is the ultimate in automotive design.

Still not as bad as the moronic "stance" crowd with their stretched tires and bicycle-sized contact patches. Panic stop? fowgetaboudit!

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

Still not as bad as the moronic "stance" crowd with their stretched tires and bicycle-sized contact patches. Panic stop? fowgetaboudit!
My son built an old Siverado with air suspension and a nifty 2 link rear end. It was all individually controllable or you could hit presets. His crowd welds on rebar so they can drag and shower sparks everywhere. Completely nuts.

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

My son built an old Siverado with air suspension and a nifty 2 link rear end. It was all individually controllable or you could hit presets. His crowd welds on rebar so they can drag and shower sparks everywhere. Completely nuts.

Good Lord! LOL

Ha-Ha,
My friend just figured out that running a lawn sprinkler under his old truck then letting it dry made his pneumatic peener knock rust off better.

I thought this thread was going to be about that kind of thing. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back