Maruyama B30L Trimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought these were blue. Either that or I'm thinking of something else, but someone on here once sais they were the best Joe ever made and puts echo and stihl to shame.

That thing will tear up anything you try to cut. I have had one of their edger/trimmer/weed eater combo for 25 years. I changed the plug last year for my 1st maintenance. Bought this weed eater last year, along with a tree trimmer. You could buy one size smaller if you just use it for regular weed eating. I think it is a 27.

I bought a Maruyama B27L Turbo last spring. From the way it cuts to the build quality, it is one impressive trimmer.

I just so happened to look at this trimmmer on Monday. It looked to be a solid well balanced machine. Lightest 30cc trimmer I've ever seen. Only downside would be a non adjustable carb and lack of dealer support. Dealer wanted $399 for it. Their version of the speed feed head had a metal insert that would keep it from wearing out so soon. If I wasn't trimmer poor I'd buy one tomorrow. And the Landscape blade they have is slick as all get out.

I paid $379 at a local dealer in West Palm Beach FL. I plan to use it for a long time.
It replaced my Echo SRM 210 which I had for 14 years.

Originally Posted By: doolah02
I paid $379 at a local dealer in West Palm Beach FL. I plan to use it for a long time.
It replaced my Echo SRM 210 which I had for 14 years.

May it serve you well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back