SP performance brakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have any experience with these brakes? If so what were your impressions? Thank you

Greetings,
I'm sorry to say that I have no experience with them and have no info for you however I am curious, what vehicle?

Originally Posted By: Char Baby
Greetings,
I'm sorry to say that I have no experience with them and have no info for you however I am curious, what vehicle?

Hey Char! Its for the Rogue
smile.gif
How are you?

Last edited:
I'm doing well thank you, how are you?
Are these for pads, rotors or both?

Are you having issues with the OE/aftermarket type brakes on the Rogue?
Why are you considering "performance" brakes?
The reason that I ask is because of a bad experience that I had with performance brakes on a daily driver. What I experienced with the particular brand that I used:

*Extra or darker dust
*Noisier brakes
*Rotor wear(here in NY)
*Less stopping power til the get )))HOT(((

^^^all have me concerned for the everydayness of daily drivers. I've always like Nissan or aftermarket for Nissan brakes & brake feel. Others will certainly chime in with more confidence inspiring comments and reviews.

Last edited:
Hey Char....thanks for that....I was in contact with bestbrakes.com and these are what they recommend. I have had no issue with the factory brakes. I just figured if I could increase stopping power ....why not? And this is for rotors and pads.

I was looking at SP's site itself and they only show rotors for your Rogue. However, I am sure you can decrease stopping distance with bigger or HP brakes. I'm just not sure if you'll notice and significant difference on the street under Normalness type of driving. Maybe but, your first several stops during the morning will kind'a suck and may even be a bit scary until the brakes get hot.

Originally Posted By: Char Baby
I was looking at SP's site itself and they only show rotors for your Rogue. However, I am sure you can decrease stopping distance with bigger or HP brakes. I'm just not sure if you'll notice and significant difference on the street under Normalness type of driving. Maybe but, your first several stops during the morning will kind'a suck and may even be a bit scary until the brakes get hot.

Thanks for taking a look....here is the site that sells the pads...weird that their site does not show them...https://www.bestbrakes.com/c/car-series/44683/Street+Brake+Pads/SP/SP+Street+Plus/2012+NISSAN+ROGUE+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back