Man Steals Classic Cars from Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
The homeowner was shot and killed. Then this guy starts towing cars from the property. How low of some people. At least he was caught.

Article

1971 Porsche 914
1978 Vw Beetle
1990 Corvette - wheels stolen off of it
2008 BMW 325i
1998 MB SLK 230

"Convicted of 22 felony cases"... and this guy is still on the streets? What happened to three strikes and you're out?

It's the modern world. You aren't allowed to simply grieve anymore. You have to act like a pirate and protect your property before you can handle the arrangements that really matter.

I've been dealing with this in my own neighborhood. Woman died across the street, and I've had fake cops, fake insurance agents, fake bounty hunters, and everything knock on my door to find out what's going on with the house.

Called the police on all of them. All fakes.

When someone passes away, especially if they had nice stuff, you have to get on the case right away.

Family was grieving, and [censored] descends on the place to go around doing what he wanted with impunity.

Sounds almost as that you are living in "Truman show"
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
Sounds almost as that you are living in "Truman show"
smile.gif

You can say that again. As the real estate market here has gotten more and more closed up, the real estate predators are on the prowl. They haunt the obituaries, and then cross reference the name through the public records and backtrack to an address. Then they go out and play their costume game.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
I made a dumb misstatement thinking the cars listed above SatinSilvers signature are his.

I thought you were just joking around since it does appear that way.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Too many scumbags running amuck.

I wrote the same word above, but it censored it. Is saying scumbags different than saying [censored]?

Edit: Well, got my answer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back