Damage Done From Pot Holes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of damage have Pot Holes done to your vehicles? None for me yet but I have a feeling this might be the year.

Cut through the sidewall of a 185/65/15 Michelin Xice. Costco replaced it under the road hazard warranty.

Over the years we've had a couple of tires destroyed in close encounters of the third kind.
Other than that, really nothing.

try explaining that one.
28w8pf.jpg

i always thought i was a good driver. but when my tire collected a 1/2 in, tube. i thought i could see something like that. but no it punched a hole in my tire. many years ago.

I am told there are 3 potholes in our county here in South Florida. I have to take their word for it because I have not seen one in the last 9 years.

Originally Posted By: pair of Blazers
try explaining that one.
28w8pf.jpg

What a mess. I just missed a PU tailgate yesterday someone dropped in the street,

I blew a tire on the right front and bent a wheel on the left front. I had Wheel Medic fix the wheel. $130 out the door to fix. The wheel repair shop said the roads are so bad right now in Ohio, they are turning away reparing most cracked wheels as they have been getting too many come backs.

Originally Posted By: SilverSnake
I am told there are 3 potholes in our county here in South Florida. I have to take their word for it because I have not seen one in the last 9 years.

I'm so sorry to hear that, poor guy. LOL

Back when I lived in Tampa, the roads weren't that good. Not bad, but didn't really stand out. Honestly the ones up here don't feel worse. When I go see family in the Chicago area, that's when my crowns fall out and I need a kidney belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back