Just to take your breath away -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, you're worse than click-bait links on weather.com!

How about a little more info or some quotes/pics, so we don't have to click...

I went ahead and jumped on the grenade for everyone.

Its a video of riding a motorcycle on one of those winding, extremely narrow 'right on the side of a steep mountain' type roads, like the kind that buses sometimes fall over the edge down in central America. Where the road is like 4-5 feet wide, up against the rock, and the other side is straight down several thousand feet and no guardrails.

I have to admit my hands got a little clammy watching this. I couldnt even walk along one of those roads, it would freak me out. No way would I ride a motorcycle on one. And you're talking to a guy who used to jump out of airplanes for fun.

But yea, a little direction on what people are clicking on goes a long way. If I werent on someone elses computer right now I would never have clicked this....
grin.gif

Whew, thats a long drop. And clicking the link did not cause me any distress.

Originally Posted By: quint
But yea, a little direction on what people are clicking on goes a long way. If I werent on someone elses computer right now I would never have clicked this....
grin.gif

I posted in the "motorcycle" forum "Just to take your breath away" - did it ??
What else do you want ?? ....
21.gif

Even with the video being squeezed in from the sides to exaggerate the width of the road, making it seem narrower than it is, the potential for one fatal mistake is high.

Maybe they should make it a cross country race track section ...
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: NGRhodes
Safer than my commute.

I'd agree with that based on how people drive on the roads these days.

What's scary is the guy in the lead is riding double. Hard to make any quick necessary moves with someone on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back