Gumout One N Done vs All In One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patman

Staff member
In the past I have always gravitated towards using Gumout All In One in my cars as I was led to believe it had the strongest dose of PEA in it, but today for the first time I noticed that our local Walmart stocks the new One N Done (and I had thought it was only sold in the US before) Does anyone know if One N Done has a stronger dose of PEA in it? I may just buy both and run them over a few tankfuls anyways (to cure the high fuel % as seen in my recent UOA in my Civic), but I'm curious as to how these two products compare.

The All-in-One is supposed to be used every 3000-ish miles, and the One-n-Dunn is once a year. Both have PEA in them. But if you mix them, they will probably explode. That's why they have to sell them in two different bottles. ?
27.gif

Considering it was $24 when available, 97 cents aint bad. From my understanding it's just a 3x sized bottle, no difference in product. You'd get the same effect by dumping in 25 ounces or whatever of the all-in-one, at about the same price.

Originally Posted By: Yah-Tah-Hey
I haven't seen the one and done product yet. Which one costs the most?
After Googling this product, I would say the active ingredients are probably the same and you are in fact paying for a VERY high priced funnel.

I actually bought some Gumout One N Done on sale at AutoZone (not at .97 cents mind you) and recently used it in my GTI. The bottle is large and has marks to use the proper amount
for fuel tank capacity. I used it with a fill up of 93 octane Shell gas at a station catering to an affluent crowd thinking I'd get fresh high octane fuel. I used the whole bottle for my 14.5 gallon tank. My car doesn't seem to run any smoother, have more pep or get any better fuel economy since the treatment. But I've been using Regane fuel system cleaner with PEA on a regular bases so maybe I didn't need to use the Gumout One And Done.

Looks like I'll just stick with All In One, unless the Auto Zone in Niagara Falls NY still has some One N Done left for 97 cents the next time I go there (which is probably within a couple of weeks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back