Vogue Signature V tire review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much information on these tires other than the standard useless Americas / Discount tire reviews. These are a great deal with rebates from Discount Tire Direct. First off they are made in China to Vogue's strict specs. I don't have an issue but some do. These are run on a 2013 Nissan Juke Nismo. 225 45 18. Look sporty enough, not Grandpa tires at all. First set (Just purchased a replacement set) lasted about 36,000 miles before worn down to 3-4/32. Even wear just really short of the 60,000 warranty. The turbo 6 speed manual and garbage CA roads I'm sure have something to do with it. They handled everything just fine in CA climate. Smooth and quiet. Not much weight to balance throughout life. Never got loud or rough at end of life like some tires. I would recommend. I wish they carried them locally instead of having to order. Vogue has a great warranty policy even refunding $$ to purchase a different brand tire to hold you over while theirs is on order. I recommend!

Originally Posted By: 2strokeNorthstar
.... First off they are made in China to Vogue's strict specs. I don't have an issue but some do....
Yes, some do.

I've looked at them several times online during the DT/DTD promo periods, they have had some excellent promo rebates. $100 Best tire DT/DTD $70 VogueTyre and $60DT CC, and the price is in the good/better tire range. That was before I was made aware of COO. While wouldn't keep me from buying necessarily, would lean to other similar range tires with different coo.

Wouldn't say 36k mi on a 60k rated that great. However, if purchasing from DT/AT that's not an issue as they prorate tread wear warranty towards a new tire purchase, and fair amount IME.

Thanks for the review.

I have bought these tires for my Pontiac G6 beater size 225/50/17.Have about 12k on them now. Paid $314 no tax free ship With a $75 rebate debit card from vouge. Wearing really well and super quiet. Living in long island NY they have so far covered any kind of conditions with zero issues. Didn't even bother putting on my snow tires this winter. Extremely happy considering the price.

Not great tread life but about 2x as long as OE tires, I think Goodyear, and a set of Kumho. They were each done in a little over 15k miles a set. Now that’s bad for tires not just for sport/track use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back