Surgery Friday Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had hernia and gallbladder surgery early Friday morning. My belly looks like I got into a knife fight and lost. LOL. Anyway I am very sore, but hope to be up and around soon.

TIG1: wishing you a healthy and quick recovery sir
smile.gif

I had the hernia repair a few years back...here's to a quick recovery! Enjoy 2-3 weeks of soreness and in a few months you'll be back to normal. Hopefully the repair was with mesh!

Originally Posted By: Kira
Were you to sneeze would your abdomen burst open and your guts spill out? Hope not

I had a really bad cough a few years ago... I got a bad hernia out of the deal
(I have to frequently push my intestines back in through the torn abdominal muscle)
and also cracked some ribs. Growing old SUCKS!!!!!!!

Best wishes for a quick recovery. I hope it was a laparoscopic surgery and not a traditional one. Walk as much and as often as you can.

Originally Posted By: car51
TIG1: wishing you a healthy and quick recovery sir
smile.gif

Thanks

Originally Posted By: SLO_Town
tig1, pictures or it didn't happen!

Just kidding, get well soon.

Scott

LOL. I Have 5 one in. incisions and 1 3.5 in. incision. A pic wouldn't be pretty.
banana2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Snagglefoot
Good luck. Try your best to wean yourself off the pain killers with time. In the meanwhile, enjoy the quality of the drugs.

Not a problem for me. A little pain is good for the soul.

Your belly will likely be almost back to normal by now. It’s inert gas they pump into you to open up and see better.

I had the old style hernia surgery done several years ago. No regrets.

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
Best wishes for a quick recovery. I hope it was a laparoscopic surgery and not a traditional one. Walk as much and as often as you can.

Thanks. It was Lap except for the hernia. I have been walking in the garage and house, as it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back