Anyone using synthetic h20 in their radiator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he actually expect us to believe he makes this by reacting H2 and O2 together? Using a process that has been licensed to him exclusively by the famous Werner Von Braun? Wow

My synthetic H2O for the radiator falls from the clouds,
not from the faucet -
so, yes - I use synthetic water!
grin.gif
crackmeup2.gif
laugh.gif
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: bmwtechguy
Does he actually expect us to believe he makes this by reacting H2 and O2 together? Using a process that has been licensed to him exclusively by the famous Werner Von Braun? Wow

Hey - - It's the SynLube™ guy!!

With him, anything is possible!!

His re-bottled amsoil at $40 per quart will last the life of your engine, too!

Originally Posted By: Linctex
My synthetic H2O for the radiator falls from the clouds,
not from the faucet -
so, yes - I use synthetic water!
grin.gif
crackmeup2.gif
laugh.gif
grin2.gif

Mine falls out of the gallon distilled water jug from Walmart... P.T. Barnum was right, there IS one born every minute!!
crazy.gif

LOL 6$ a liter, plus $6 to handle it, plus shipping. Thats about 2 weeks worth of water as per my sewer bill. Wonder how much money this guy is making.

Originally Posted By: bmwtechguy

The text on that page is one of the largest collections of unmitigated garbage I've ever had the misfortune of reading.

IDK but I am sure if someone put synthetic on jugs of water there would be some BITOG'er espousing the benefits of it....

What could go wrong? He mixes flammable hydrogen gas with oxygen, the second of three necessary ingredients for fire or explosion and the provides a source of ignition in the form of an electrical spark. No wonder its so expensive, quite hazardous to make. Good grief. This is maybe the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Originally Posted By: dlayman

What could go wrong? He mixes flammable hydrogen gas with oxygen, the second of three necessary ingredients for fire or explosion and the provides a source of ignition in the form of an electrical spark. No wonder its so expensive, quite hazardous to make. Good grief. This is maybe the stupidest thing I've ever read.

In reality he probably purchases distilled water and re-labels it. No way he is taking the time to make water...lol

As a service BITOG should take up a collection, find a volunteer and use all their products exactly as specified and find out the truth in all these claims.

Such a project would be at least very interesting.

Someone could calculate the cost of fluids and filters plus lab work.

Someone else might have a donor vehicle.

With enough members, a $10-20 donation might cover everything in the way of expenses.

That would be a completely worthless waste of time. There is no way that water synthesized from gaseous hydrogen and oxygen could be somehow identified from natural terrestrial water (especially when distilled). The answer would come back that it is indeed water.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
As a service BITOG should take up a collection, find a volunteer and use all their products exactly as specified and find out the truth in all these claims.

Such a project would be at least very interesting.

Someone could calculate the cost of fluids and filters plus lab work.

Someone else might have a donor vehicle.

With enough members, a $10-20 donation might cover everything in the way of expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back