Updated packaging for Fram extra guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree Snagglefoot. You all can't get a decent deal up there. Makes no sense to me.

Originally Posted By: bbhero
Yeah I agree Snagglefoot. You all can't get a decent deal up there. Makes no sense to me.

It's better for us to buy our oil filters from Rockauto in groups of 4-6 to make the price per unit cost reasonable with shipping.

Originally Posted By: novadude
I'm hoping motorking stops by to tell us what exactly has been "improved".

It has a silicone ADBV

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
^ In another country it might, which is where the OP is posting from.

Yes, it's still pretty cheap in the USA. All the filters in Western Canada are over priced.

SF

Last edited:
While at my local WM this AM, I took some undercover secret spy pics. I barely escaped with my life, and my phone!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Snagglefoot
Yes, it's still pretty cheap in the USA. All the filters in Western Canada are over priced.

Acklands sells me the Baldwin for my G37 for under $5, which is pretty amazing.

Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: Snagglefoot

Acklands sells me the Baldwin for my G37 for under $5, which is pretty amazing.

I notice y'all Canuck's use the "dollar" symbol as if you have American money up there. Do you? Can y'all just cross the border into the US and buy whatever you want here? What about ordering from places like RA, EBAY, or AMAZON? Do y'all pay them with American money or Moose money? Moose money-AKA- Canadian money. I'm just funnin' y'all.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
I notice y'all Canuck's use the "dollar" symbol as if you have American money up there.

The dollar symbol ($) is used by many countries.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_sign

Yes, I knew this.
I have stated this before, that my mind sometimes is thinking one thing while my fingers type something else.
I might not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but the military did allow me to keep some of my brain cells. Well, that's how my Dr. explained it to me anyway.
What I meant about our Great White North neighbors is, "CAN" you spend American money up yonder? And, vise versa.
One thing I find kind of amusing here is, when I go to, let's say a drive thru restaurant, and I get change back and there's a Canadian penny in there, they are ALWAYS trying to get rid of them. When the tables turn, they sort of get offended that you are trying to pass off a Canadian penny.
Okay, back to the new and improved OCOD. When do y'all predict a price increase here in the good ole US of A, and about how much of an increase?
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back