Kumho TA11

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got home through a snow storm.At times a near white out.
21 miles highway and side streets.
The tires have about 20K on them and the Sentra did very well on snow,packed snow and ice.

^ Hmm, I never thought about taking my tires off and riding around on rims in snow. Sounds like fun!

Kumho TA11, is not designed to be good in snow, is just a standard touring, low rolling resistance all season tire. That it did okay in snow is more a sign that you have FWD than anything else, and reasonable snow driving skills.

I`m pleased with my Kumho T11`s also. The price was real good from Discount Tire along with a rebate. They have done ok on my Corolla this winter for an all season tire. Of course I`m sure a snow tire would have even been better in the snow.

Originally Posted By: Dave9
^ Hmm, I never thought about taking my tires off and riding around on rims in snow. Sounds like fun!

Kumho TA11, is not designed to be good in snow, is just a standard touring, low rolling resistance all season tire. That it did okay in snow is more a sign that you have FWD than anything else, and reasonable snow driving skills.

might be a combination of a pretty good tire,FWD and my 53 years of driving in the snow.
but I got home safley,thats all that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back