What type of Dog Breeds do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Dalmatian taht lived 14 year's. They are the only breed with facial muscles allowing them to fully smile.

Ten year old Welsh Terrier.

Has the personality of a car salesman. Always wants to negotiate 'NO'

I've never had a dog that wasn't either a stray or from the pound. Therefore, coming up with a breed is somewhat difficult, and an educated guess at best.

When I was in high school/college, I had what the vet simply called a "Collie/Shepherd" mix. She was a stray that showed up at my aunt and uncle's place. We had just moved out to the country, so the timing was perfect.

Currently, I have a nearly 17 year old "Yorkie/Pom" mix. He came from the pound.

Chocolate Labra Doodle. She's 4 now, 67 pounds (30 kilos) and lovable. Amazing swimmer.

Have had Golden Doodle, Wheaton Terrier. All very special with their unique personalities.

At one time we had 3 Mini Schnauzers, one Standard Schnauzer, and one Maltese, all at the same time...now we just have the Maltese and he's getting pretty old...

Originally Posted By: KGMtech
Chocolate Labra Doodle. She's 4 now, 67 pounds (30 kilos) and lovable. Amazing swimmer.

Have had Golden Doodle, Wheaton Terrier. All very special with their unique personalities.

We are currently fostering a Golden Doodle. She is 15 months old, is in training to be a service dog, and she will be going to the training center next month. We have had her for about 9 months now, and we are going to miss her very much. She's a very sweet dog...

I have a large property and made a wise choice with my Blue Heeler. She is an ultra loyal dog that allows nothing in her yard or property. She is ready to go wherever you go, and is the first out the door to make sure your path is clear. The downfalls are that you will never have a private moment. She has to be by your side at all times. She is my best friend and i couldnt imagine a life without her.

I found another small pup abandoned last year and took her in not planning to keep..but my blue heeler has a small sister that is a Yorkie Poo as far as i can tell. The yorkie poo and the Heeler wrestle and play constantly. The yorkie poo is also a 'heeler' and loves to hunt and work the property..she knows no different and probably thinks she is also a heeler. The yorkie poo has her own terms, she is one of the most loving dogs and playful that i have owned..but she needs her private time and will find a spot where she is not to be bothered.

An unlikely family of two female dogs is all that i could hope for in these two.

girlfriend + i share a wonderful Bischon, very lively + quite a walker for his size prolly because we walked him since puppyhood!! a very healthy non neutered pet that is fit + trim unlike many dogs + people!!

Both male Boxer rescues with great personalities. Lots of energy when they were younger. Great indoors. They get their size from a Mastiff and the other half from a bulldog.

11 yr old Black lab and what we think is a blue tick coon hound/black lab mix (10 yo). Both are spoiled beyond belief and eat better than we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back