2017 Ford ecoBoost 1.5 Oil Filter Top View

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a Mann. That 4-hole base plate and white ADBV are telltale signs of Mann
smile.gif

Could be an older model Mann. The newer Mann W7015 for the Escape is exactly the same as a Motorcraft 910s, down to the white can paint, red silicone ADBV and base end bypass. Or should I say North American model of the Mann is exactly the same as the 910s?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: MParr
Could be an older model Mann. The newer Mann W7015 for the Escape is exactly the same as a Motorcraft 910s, down to the white can paint, red silicone ADBV and base end bypass. Or should I say North American model of the Mann is exactly the same as the 910s?

that's b/c Purolator makes 'em both.(as long as the Mann filter says Made in the USA that is...)most likely on the same line..

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
Looks like a Mann. That 4-hole base plate and white ADBV are telltale signs of Mann
smile.gif

I bought some Parts Plus PH477 filters from Rock Auto (wholesaler closeout), they have the exact same baseplate, no ADBV (this application, Chevy Volt, doesn't require it), made in China and says "LEAK TESTED" on the top.

Are Mann filters made in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back