Does anyone remember Jay "Pee Wee" Gleason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was famous for being the best 1/4 mile rider for years. He passed away a year ago and I'm trying to find out the cause of his death. There's quite a bit of info on him on the net, but his cause of death seems to be so secretive. I wonder why? Seems strange to me...I can't find anything that states how or why he died...

Originally Posted By: sunruh
we had a big thread on him when he died
you clearly didnt look back

The Bitog threads "search" function isn't exactly the best. I've done hundreds of searches over the past couple of years and frequently come up with nothing though I know the info is here somewhere. In many cases, you get better results googling "Bitog XXXXXXXXXX."

Though in this case....Gleason comes up pretty easily....but a very short thread.

Originally Posted By: grampi
He was famous for being the best 1/4 mile rider for years. He passed away a year ago and I'm trying to find out the cause of his death. There's quite a bit of info on him on the net, but his cause of death seems to be so secretive. I wonder why? Seems strange to me...I can't find anything that states how or why he died...

According to a friend of his, and as was mentioned in the linked BITOG thread, Jay Gleason passed away from a COPD induced Heart Attack.

V-Max forum

i did a "search"
clicked on this forum only
put in "gleason"
picked 2 years or newer
wow i find the link in under 1sec

https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/4330152/Searchpage/1/Main/265941/Words/gleason/Search/true/Re:_Jay_'Pee_Wee'_Gleason_pass#Post4330152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back