Expert Installatiion Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeeOSix

$100 site donor 2022
Is anyone really going to pay that installation charge for someone to come to the house and plug this into the wall outlet?
lol.gif

I put it in my cart and the "Expert Installation" fee was still showing as $1,291.29.
crazy.gif
There are a number of products like this on Amazon with a similar insane "Expert Installation" charge.

We laugh but imagine if you were the business partnering with Amazon for that. I'd gladly accept $120 to install a new toilet seat that someone bought off Amazon.

Amazon probably has an incentive for sellers to offer installation and this seller doesn't really want to offer it, or they can adjust pricing based on mileage and you're far from the seller.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Is anyone really going to pay that installation charge for someone to come to the house and plug this into the wall outlet? I put it in my cart and the "Expert Installation" fee was still showing as $1,291.29.
crazy.gif

HEY!!!!!! That's what a round trip ticket costs from Texas to Washington.

You don't expect me to fly up there for free, do you?!?
grin.gif
crackmeup2.gif
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Linctex
HEY!!!!!! That's what a round trip ticket costs from Texas to Washington.

You don't expect me to fly up there for free, do you?!?
grin.gif
crackmeup2.gif
grin2.gif

lol.gif
... I was just going to post that the $1200+ must be to cover coast to coast airfare.

Reminds me of "let us install it" labels on certain software.

Let Geek Squad help you install your video game disc into your game console:

All youz guys are missing something.

If, "Are you sure the unit is plugged in sir (or mamme)?" is a legit question then offering a plug in or game insertion service makes perfect sense.

Hey, if the installer breaks it, it's on their dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back