Picking up a leftover ‘16 Hellcat on Wednesday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it!
thumbsup2.gif

You got a good deal on an awesome car.
Good for you and may you enjoy it for many years.
Keep it long enough and maintain it well and you may even be able to get all of your money back when you sell it.
Oil?
Doesn't go bad sitting and you evaporated any moisture out of it just driving it home.
Anything bad which might happen will happen while under warranty, so really no worries.
Change the oil as FCA recommends with what FCA recommends and you'll be fine.
There will be excess moly in the FF just from assembly lube and FCA may have factored this in their OCI recommendations. Were an early drain desirable, I'm sure they'd have no problems in recommending one on one of the most costly cars they sell.

Had a 15 HC Challenger I bought used and drove for 20k miles. Had to sell it due to a job change. Most fun/capable car ever made for the $$ Absolutely loved it. I WILL get another in a few years. UOA at 15k and 25k were very good using 5k OCI and P Ultra 0-40 with SRT filter.

Even the summer Pirelli tires aren't very good. Try the new Firestone fire-hawk Indy or new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 when its time.
you will be even more amazed what the car can do with stickier rubber.

FWIW prices cratered not because of the Demon but significant overproduction of 2016s that then sat on the lot. There is a finite audience for a $70k Dodge.
But the car in either form is flat out flippin amazing.

CONGRATS, and this lineup takes the concept/philosophy of "Too much is just enough" to an all new height!

Enjoy and watch out for the LEOs!

I am not too sure that any current street tire could contain that beast, save for the sub 100 tread wear track DOT donuts, and most likely not even those!!
crazy2.gif

Thanks guys! The car is amazing, I really need the good weather to arrive and stick around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back