Anyone else...jeep wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insertcoolname
I've got a 2012 Jeep Wrangler. In December 2015 I replaced the 255/75/17 factory BFG's with a set of 285/70/70 BFG KM2 tires. The tires have been great. They were the biggest tires I could put on it without lifting it. They're actually quieter than the smaller 255/75/17 tires. Good luck!

Make sure the AT3s are well-balanced and rotated frequently. Rotation is the key to keeping them in good shape. For some reason, they seem to wear enevenly and get loud in a hurry otherwise.

If you like the AT3 design check out the Goodyear Duratrac as someone else mentioned already. They'll be going on my Rubicon when the OE tires need replacement.

The Nitto Terra Grapplers have performed great on our Wrangler JKU // Duratac another great tire just depends on how much $$$ you want to spend.
Those would be my two recommendations.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
You would certainly get (at least) 75K out of Goodyear DuraTracs, but they are a bit more than the AT3's.
Agree on the Goodyear DuraTracs. Have them on my 02 Wrangler. Purchased 5 on Amazon free ship. I have 45,000 miles on them and as dlunblad stated should go to 75,000 Rotate rotate

I have a 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK and I have 35 x 12.50 x 17 Toyo All Terrain Tires on my Jeep and they honestly have to be the quietest tire I have ever had especially on the highway. They have great traction in snow and rain and mud. Good luck hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back