What Are You Doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: rooflessVW

Waiting on my coils to come in from Worldpac.

I've got the same jackstand!
lol.gif

Getting ready for spring.

Installing a new Preditor 212cc ,(harbor freight), engine on my old sears rear tine tiller.

Yesterday I mowed the weeds in the garden in preparation for tilling.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Originally Posted By: skyactiv
zfasts03 said:
Trying to buy a new 2018 Toyota 4 Runner TRD Off Road.

Any reason not to please chime in.

Because the Ford Raptor is better.

That would be my pick.

The Raptor is amazing. However. One is it would cost about $20,000 more than the 4 Runner TRD off road. Second, twin turbo could be a major issue for long term longevity and ease of working on myself. Start-Stop would annoy me to the point of having to get rid of it. Also 10 speed auto trans. for real. That's a lot of shifting. The likelihood of a problem is greater with more gears and complexity, plus would be a fortune to fix the transmission if it ever failed.

The silver one above does look nice though.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Originally Posted By: rooflessVW

Waiting on my coils to come in from Worldpac.

I've got the same jackstand!
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
Today I was changing brakes&hubs...
smile.gif

Same jackstand?

Didn't do much. Did get a bicycle ride in (nice and warm at 45 or so), gonna buy some tires for the car, and will enjoy some chili later.

Right now staring at the mess in my basement & thinking "today's not the day."

Originally Posted By: supton

Same jackstand?

Yeah but the way he framed the shot we don't know if the back is open.
crackmeup2.gif

Tore apart the power window switch to find intermittent issue when rolling up windows. Found worn contact points and cleaned them. The little bulb was also burnt out but it's soldered to the board. Can't pull the board since the plastic bottom is molded over the pins.

Welp a new window switch in is order.

My brother and I installed an ARB bumper on his Wrangler over the weekend. Looks very good, but user friendly assembly was not in mind when it was designed. Frame drilling is also required on the 2010 models. Hopefully next weekend we can get the turn signals spliced into the existing wiring. All this is going on in the wheel well and corrosion is a concern. Once again, not well thought out.

I am hoping to find a wire harness to bulb "extension" so that can be spliced as opposed to the harness on the Jeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back