Lost my wife to a drunk driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sincerest condolences from my family to yours. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you are going through right now. Stay strong, I hope you have some good family and friends you can lean on.

Very sorry for your loss. May time heal your heart.

This one hits close to home. My parents live a block from where this accident happened. They had left my home in Oak Grove,Mn which is right next to Nowthen,Mn where the victim lived, less than an hour from when this happened. I saw it on the news and immediately called them to make sure it wasn't them. They were driving the same road at the same time, my parents made it home but this lady did not. I'm both thankful as well as very sorry for for the victim, the victims husband (bitog member) and family members.

This is so saddening to read, and don't know what else to say except people are here to give you any support you need.

Very, very sorry to hear about this...I can't imagine how much this hurts!

I really hope you have lots of support with you at this time in person!

There you go... Love on those cats.

Take everything one day at a time.

Take care of yourself as best you can.

Talk to others about how you feel if need be.

Allow yourself time to break down... This could happen at unexpected times... A certain song on the radio.. Just thinking about a place where you all had been... Again.. allow yourself that. Don't hold that in. You will be better to allow yourself that time. It actually helps a lot.

And finally... Reach out to others if you need to. That's very, very, important.

So sorry for your loss.
After 25 years as a city Firefighter i retired last year and unfortunately I've seen it a hundred times. Sad thing is in a lot of cases the drunk survives. I have no idea how anyone can get behind the wheel with all the public information campaigns that have been deployed over the years.

I cannot even begin to fathom how horrible this must be or any thing to say that doesn’t seem wholly inadequate to the magnitude of your loss.

I’m sorry...

Wow...what a major shock to you & your family!
Very sorry for the loss of your beloved wife in such a routine, everyday trip. These sudden, completely unexpected deaths are VERY difficult to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back