2014 Ford Taurus awd

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 Ford Taurus awd good shape 85,000 miles with "warranty for life" program on the drive train price $11,995. Info about this model is appreciated. Part of the warranty program is the maintenance has to be done at the dealer.

Last edited:
Why not look for a low mileage or off lease camry? The warranty for life deal is a constant deal to keep you coming back in for scheduled book maintenance. Guess what happens if you miss a book maintenance or late?

If you like it, the 3.5 is solid, the trans is solid (6F50) and some will say the PTU may be an issue but 123k on mine and the PTU is running fine.

They are a really safe car you sit low and the doors are high. They have a 5 star safety rating on front, rear, side impact and 4 star on a role over.

Originally Posted By: muddawgs
Why not look for a low mileage or off lease camry? The warranty for life deal is a constant deal to keep you coming back in for scheduled book maintenance. Guess what happens if you miss a book maintenance or late?

A similar Camry is probably a few thousand more and I believe they didn't offer all wheel drive. So why did you want him to pay more for less?

A lot of miles for a 14. Might be ok if you only drive 5k a year. I would lean towards a Acura TL Type S. Kind of the same but the Acura is like 10 inches less overall length but a much better high mileage car. OTOH, I like the Taurus but that mileage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back