A Nice Added Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a big fan of the CZ-75 platform. And I have several of them in different configurations. One of my favorites is my CZ-75 in Polished Stainless Steel. It's a beautifully finished weapon. The one thing I never cared for, was they never sold it with a Nickel plated magazine, or floor plate. The blued magazine it ships with just doesn't match the rest of the gun.

I found these beautiful polished Stainless Steel billet machined magazine floor plates available from PPD Billet.com. They come in both matte or polished Stainless Steel, and blue / black oxide finish as well. They really make the gun look so much better. And they're quite reasonable considering the work involved in making them. Mine fit perfectly.

I like doing things to guns that not only improve their looks, but set them apart from everyone else's that you see out there. I'm going to order more of them for my matte Stainless, and black CZ-75's. They're a nice addition to an already beautiful pistol.

http://www.ppdbillet.com/CZ_75_Base_Plate.htm

Originally Posted By: billt460
I'm a big fan of the CZ-75 platform.

Same here.

My "Pre-B" version is the first semi-auto pistol I ever bought
(dang, near 30 years ago!), and I will never sell it at any price.

I recently bought a 75 SP01 and it shoots beautifully. I hate that I took this long to get a CZ as I would have ditched all my polymer guns for it.

The natural point of aim, the grip, and the ball bearing like slide are just perfect.

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
I recently bought a 75 SP01 and it shoots beautifully. I hate that I took this long to get a CZ as I would have ditched all my polymer guns for it. The natural point of aim, the grip, and the ball bearing like slide are just perfect.

I agree. I have recently acquired 2 CZ-75 SP-01's. A Shadow, and a Tactical Model. Both are fantastic pistols. Yes, they're heavy for a full size 9 MM, (41 ounces). But they point and shoot like lasers. I prefer a heavier gun. I find the weight adds to holding the gun steady, and prevents movement when pulling the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back