2018 Accord 2.0T Touring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked her up today. It was a good experience with a local dealership I hadn’t purchased from before but had visited a few times in the past.
Will take a few more pictures later

Gorgeous car..Love the new 18 Accords
thumbsup2.gif

How's the power delivery with the 2.0 turbo ?

Last edited:
There is some turbo lag but I have only given it some gas 3 times and don’t plan on anymore for 600 miles or so. But it does pull i was very surprised and so was the family at once it spooled up it will move. This is my first turbocharged car.

So I asked about their engines for life and of course they want me to perform all oil changes with them. But things change at 36000k they start to put a can of BG product can’t remember which one in with the new oil every oil change. Service advisor also stated timing chain never needed to be changed ?? I asked if I could bring my own oil for the change and he asked what I would bring I told him more than likely Pennzoil Platinum or Ultra. He said he would never use Pennzoil because it gums up
smirk.gif

"Really Mr. Advisor, and why is that...?"

Don't bother arguing with him. Bring your own oil if you like and call it a day.

I was a mechanic at a Honda dealer before more schooling and am now at UPS. Don't be afraid to floor it now and then.
And you can do your own maintenance without warranty issues. Write down the VIN#, date and mileage the oil was changed on the receipts and store
them safe and away from heat if any receipts are thermal printed.

Originally Posted By: Brolly
There is some turbo lag but I have only given it some gas 3 times and don’t plan on anymore for 600 miles or so. But it does pull i was very surprised and so was the family at once it spooled up it will move. This is my first turbocharged car.

Probably won't be your last now, turbo cars are addicting! Congrats on the new ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back