Just bought new Family Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the title.

Just bought a new Family vehicle.

We have saved up for a few years and time came to make a choice.

We are getting a Corris Grey Range Rover Velar P250 SE

I really wanted Air Suspension but not in budget.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: bigjl

We are getting a Corris Grey Range Rover Velar P250 SE

I really wanted Air Suspension but not in budget.

Keep that stiff upper lip!

Are you going to Ghana this year on vacation? Haven't seen you mention that lately. Sorry if I have the wrong chap.
smile.gif

Congrats! It will give you many years of great service. 10 years and 160k miles later I'm still in love with my LR3/Disco3 as much as I was when I got it. Comfortable, safe, great off road and in the snow, and dependable. Post pics! The haters haven't owned one.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Are you going to Ghana this year on vacation? Haven't seen you mention that lately. Sorry if I have the wrong chap.
smile.gif

Not sure what that has to do with our purchase of a new Family car!😁

But no we are unlikely to go for our usual Month maybe a week or 10 days but to be honest there is only a small chance.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Lolvoguy
This thread is useless without pics!

I tried uploading them but it did the same thinf as when I tried to upload from the Gallery of my S8 before

The pictures are sideways.

The only picks I have are from the showroom.

Originally Posted By: HoosierJeeper
Congrats! It will give you many years of great service. 10 years and 160k miles later I'm still in love with my LR3/Disco3 as much as I was when I got it. Comfortable, safe, great off road and in the snow, and dependable. Post pics! The haters haven't owned one.

I hope it will be more reliable than my Jaguar XJL, but that would not be a hugely difficult task.

This is a vehicle we have been planning and saving to buy for several years and we expect to keep it for a minimum of 5/6 years.

Originally Posted By: shokhead
Cool, like Range Rover but an extended will be your best friend.

Will be extending the Warranty for sure.

Jaguar/Land Rover Assist cover included with official warranty which is worth its weight in gold as when you have a break down they provide an equivalent vehicle straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back