Took my 2015 Charger out of garage jail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has been slumbering since the snow hit in early December but the February thaw has allowed me to take it out and stretch her legs a bit

We have these coming up for auction for ex-hwy patrol cars. This a 2015 one purchased for $9k with 121k miles. The second one went for $9500. Both are AWD models. They go for about 3k more than the previous year model/generation.

Nice color and engine choice!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Looks good. Are those factory wheels?
I've never seen any Dodge with those wheels.

Are you talking about my Charger or the Police posting under mine?

If me, yes factory wheels that come standard on the R/T Road and Track Package

Thanks for the kind words folks!

Think he meant the police posting.. Nice car OP!

Those police wheels YUCK! Well I mean those wheel covers that likely come with the bone stock model that nobody buys maybe?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Rolla07
Think he meant the police posting.. Nice car OP!

Those police wheels YUCK! Well I mean those wheel covers that likely come with the bone stock model that nobody buys maybe?

Yeah, Chargers also have the steel wheels available commonly referred to as Police Wheels. They usually look pretty good with the Dog Dish hubcaps but the ones shown here look straight out of 1992 lol

I've never seen those hubs on a Charger before...even the bottom of the line SE's come with 17" Alloys

The delegation from New Jersey approves of the pretty blue color (one of my ALL TIME faves).

Cousin's kid bought a used 2014 to look good at a reunion. Then, his grandma had her dead husband's 1995 Camaro w/6 speed and burnt-up SBC rebuilt as a surprise for him.

I got the task of selling it for him (glad to do it).

With 29,000 miles does anyone want to guess what I was able to get for it in December in New Jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back