Valvoline White Bottle 5w20 goes on a low Na Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2014 PQIA looked at VWB and it had no moly back then and 449 ppm sodium shake it like a salt shaker LOL

Happy they ran Supergard along side of it in the last release , I was able to snap up quarts of Citgo Supergard with a $ 1.00 per qt rebate last week = $1.00 a quart and with the PQIA VOA it looks to be a stout syn blend conventional oil.

I now have a stash and it has replaced QSGB I ran in the Tarus and both Hyundai's in my sig with no problems this winter

Which makes for 9.00 dollar oil changes for my small fleet using a Bosch filter

Originally Posted By: Nitronoise
In 2014 PQIA looked at VWB and it had no moly back then and 449 ppm sodium shake it like a salt shaker LOL

Happy they ran Supergard along side of it in the last release , I was able to snap up quarts of Citgo Supergard with a $ 1.00 per qt rebate last week = $1.00 a quart and with the PQIA VOA it looks to be a stout syn blend conventional oil.

I now have a stash and it has replaced QSGB I ran in the Tarus and both Hyundai's in my sig with no problems this winter
Yes-I'm still working on a PDS for the Harvest King 5W20 & 5W30 syn blend & full synthetic oils to see if they're the same as Citgo Supergard, all I've been able to get from them so far is a Citgo MSDS. I'm wagering they're the same or very similar, $6.99/5 quarts for the syn blend (or less on sale) from Rural King every day.

Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
Originally Posted By: Nitronoise

Yes-I'm still working on a PDS for the Harvest King 5W20 & 5W30 syn blend & full synthetic oils to see if they're the same as Citgo Supergard, all I've been able to get from them so far is a Citgo MSDS. I'm wagering they're the same or very similar, $6.99/5 quarts for the syn blend (or less on sale) from Rural King every day.
Fleet Farms and Farm and Fleets oil is identical to the Citgo/Harvest King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back