Do you allow smoking in your vehicles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: eyeofthetiger
Only pipes.

Exhaust pipes!
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Johnny2Bad

...Smokers are less than 20% of the adult population, but they are the more interesting 20%. Similarly, if a young person is a smoker, I want to maintain a dialog with them,....

You have to explain this please. "the more interesting 20%"

Originally Posted By: 14Accent
Originally Posted By: Silverado12
I don't like smoke in my cars. My wife smokes and I have asked her not to smoke in my car and she doesn't. BTW she's on the Chantix now and plans to quit tomorrow! I haven't touched any tobacco products sine 1999. Don't miss it at all.

Chantix... Yuck. I got ever single side effect they list short of suicidal thoughts. Although the rest of the symptoms made me think...

I'd rather smoke.

I've heard Chantix can give you bad dreams and other side effects. I quit before Chantix was available (AFAIK) and used Welbutrin (sp?).

Originally Posted By: bigjl
Growing up my parents were smokers and I have disliked it ever since.
This is the prime mover for me as well. When I was a child, my parents smoked and Dad would do the bills each Saturday morning (back in those days they were mailed) and I would eat my cereal at the table while he worked. I would wave the smoke away to limit how much I breathed because I hated the smell. To each his or her own, but the way I see it, there are more than enough things in live that can take you out of the picture without helping it along by smoking.

Originally Posted By: 14Accent
I don't like smoke in my cars. My wife smokes and I have asked her not to smoke in my car and she doesn't. BTW she's on the Chantix now and plans to quit tomorrow! I haven't touched any tobacco products sine 1999. Don't miss it at all.

Chantix... Yuck. I got ever single side effect they list short of suicidal thoughts. Although the rest of the symptoms made me think...

I'd rather smoke.

I've heard Chantix can give you bad dreams and other side effects. I quit before Chantix was available (AFAIK) and used Welbutrin (sp?).

It made my mother hallucinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back