What is your plan for Valentine’s Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having roses sent to her at work and have a reservation for a restaurant. She likes wearing perfume so I
bought her some Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium.

Just a card and flowers for my wife.....but her birthday is Feb, 15th, so she kinda double dips.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Just a card and flowers for my wife.....but her birthday is Feb, 15th, so she kinda double dips.

You too?

The wifes Bday is the 12th, so we went out tonight and celebrated her birthday and Vday.

Besides I am now on two city council commissions and both have meetings tomorrow night.

But....she will get a racy Valentines card tomorrow morning with a huge box of Belgian chocolates.
smile.gif

Edible arrangement sent to her office, a card, and I'm going to cook up some steaks that evening.

Then hopefully....

Originally Posted By: 14Accent
Edible arrangement sent to her office, a card, and I'm going to cook up some steaks that evening.

Then hopefully....

Warm glass of milk and go to bed early in separate beds? Totally.

Originally Posted By: Reddy45

Then hopefully....

Make it Chocolate milk and maybe the beds could come together....

But i heard a good wine is better at "it"

Originally Posted By: Marco620
Nada,gonna bring the LPN at work roses and hope for the best.

I recently re-certified at work on how to sexually harass, or maybe it was what not to do, anyway I am pretty sure that is on the list somewhere. That being said, good luck!!

She doesn't know it yet, but I got her a mean DSLRwhatever camera that she's wanted for a while. We're going on a scenic side-by-side motorcycle ride during the day to hit some good spots she can use her camera for (she doesn't know that's the reason why), and then a cruise on my boat down to Miami Beach for a romantic dinner at a waterfront restaurant.

Originally Posted By: pandus13
Originally Posted By: Reddy45

Then hopefully....

Make it Chocolate milk and maybe the beds could come together....

But i heard a good wine is better at "it"

I don't know good wine but I love me some chocolate milk. Might even have to kick the dog off the bed for a night!

Got her some roses and professional massage. I have the day off tomorrow, so I will be treating myself to a massage as well!

Probably will use one of our gift cards at a restaurant tonight.

Just got a card and some chocolates. I'd love to get flowers but truthfully I don't want them sitting around and for the cats to eat them.

Went out to lunch Monday, said Happy Valentines Day to her this morning.
After knowing her for the past 30 years, we don't really do these kind of things.
Flowers die. Cards get thrown in the trash. Candy makes you fat.

Saying I Love You and meaning it as well as showing it multiple times a day, every day, is much better than a once a year made up day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back