Stevie C

Status
Not open for further replies.
His new username is Mr Nice.
happy2.gif

Is he ok? What happened? I've been wondering what happened to him,I haven't seen him post in a long time. I always thought he was a really nice guy.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Is he ok? What happened? I've been wondering what happened to him,I haven't seen him post in a long time. I always thought he was a really nice guy.

some heated discussions on a couple threads about his UOAs.....

After dominating the board for weeks he had one of his tantrums and stormed off.

He was called out on some of his tall tales and straight up lack of knowledge. Like in the past, he announced his departure with great drama and stormed off. I notice he logs in every so often, likely looking for a thread like this to stoke his considerable ego.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Uregina09
... Like in the past, he announced his departure with great drama and stormed off. ...

Yeah, if someone no longer wants to be a part of this board, there's no need for him to dramatically announce his departure. All one needs to do in this case is just simply not log in again. Anything else seems to be a bid for sympathy or attention.

This was his last post - LINK

Read that thread, and you'll see what happened.

Seemed to have missed that...

I mean, things get heated sometimes, but we can always take a few days off and can back anew..

Compared to what I have seen.been through- this board is lightweight when it comes to drama....
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

Wow ~ What a read …

Some people are like the TNT television network... "We know drama".

Even very good people can get that way too. You just got to know when to say when. And settle down and realize it's not all about you. Be willing to say you are wrong and attempt to make amends. A lot of the first twelve steps in AA are applicable for regular everyday people.

Hope that you have been doing good there man... One day at a time. One step in front of the other.

Always very good to see ya on here.

Last edited:

You missed the last.
In summary...
You and your board, and your mods, plus the horse that you rode in on

Typical internet forum narcissist drama queen. Makes a grand enterance, declares "Here I am!" or "I'm back!", makes all sorts of nonsense daily posts to get their fill of attention, and when other people finally start getting tired of it, they storm off the forum in a "look what you did to me me!" rant while making sure the world knows they are going going gone and Definitely-Not-Coming-Back™. I would say "good riddance", but they always come back. Dime a dozen on every forum.

Originally Posted By: Shannow

You missed the last.
In summary...

I ran it through the 20um “drama filter” and was left with:
He posted a good UOA
KS questioned it and pointed to his signature cars and challenged over use of UOA (I think his are mostly M1/Castrol)
Another member mentioned an outstanding run with inexpensive SuperTech
He was challenged on the Amsoil price … who knows

At that point the filter blinded off and collapsed

Originally Posted By: 4WD
Originally Posted By: Shannow

You missed the last.
In summary...

I ran it through the 20um “drama filter” and was left with:
He posted a good UOA
KS questioned it and pointed to his signature cars and challenged over use of UOA (I think his are mostly M1/Castrol)
Another member mentioned an outstanding run with inexpensive SuperTech
He was challenged on the Amsoil price … who knows

At that point the filter blinded off and collapsed

I think Shannow was referring to his last thread that he started to officially declare his grand departure (again), and it went downhill from there.
smile.gif

That thread got yanked by the mods, so you can no longer see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back