Do you allow smoking in your vehicles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that even a question? I don't smoke, never have, never will.

And if someone lit one up in my car their head would be into the windshield from me braking.

Ok maybe not quite that dramatic but pretty close.

Absolutely, positively not. I do not even want a heavy smoker to ride in my vehicles due to the "residual" smell (though an emergency would be a different thing entirely).

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
Absolutely, positively not. I do not even want a heavy smoker to ride in my vehicles due to the "residual" smell (though an emergency would be a different thing entirely).

This.

Originally Posted By: jeepman3071
Nope it's disgusting. If you want to smoke you can walk.

Ditto.

The accent in my signature was a smoker's car.(instead of the really nice Mystique/Contour, don't ask)

It took a year of cleaning to bring it back.

Nope- never.

My parents chain smoked with the windows rolled up in the winter as kids.

I can smell someone smoking in a car at an intersection within 5-6 cars of me Im so sensitive to it.

UD

NO.
I use to date a chick that smoked and her brain was programmed to light up when she got into a car.
She was annoyed I wouldn't let her smoke in my car. So we took her car when we went out most of the time and she drove.

Don't know. Been years since I had friends who smoked. I suspect now, in my circles, it just wouldn't be asked, it'd be assumed to be no.

Maybe I would say no, in years past it wouldn't have bothered me, but now that you ask, I probably wouldn't allow it.

No, no, no, and no.

Although you're more than welcome to light up from the passenger seat on the Goldwing, at 80 miles an hour.

Cigarettes no,never really comes up, but in winter it is where I smoke the majority of my cigars on my 40 minute drive home.
However if I ever lit up in my wives car I would not hear the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back