Daytona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ARCA race sets the standard....tune in for the last five laps and you’ve seen the race.

Quali is a major snooze.

Is anyone watching “The Clash”?

Watching the Clash. This is classic February behavior: one foot of snow on the ground, been shoveling snow all weekend, so I'm going to have a hot chocolate and watch racing from Daytona.

Larson made an awesome save in the first segment. The cars look like they're loose and moving around a lot on the track. Many drivers are having to work the steering wheel a lot.

Same ol’ same ol. Nobody can pass the leader.

Oh well, back to golf at Pebble. It will be more exciting.

I enjoyed it. Missed the first part but got to catch the end. Typical plate racing but the cars look a lot better without the ride height rule.

The ARCA race was alright. It was good seeing Natalie Decker get pole and finish 5th. I think they are such wreck fests because those drivers don't get a lot of seat time to practice either in a car or simulator like the Cup drivers do.

Is Elliot Sadler the biggest ignoramous in the history of door-slammers or what?

Edit: all those “Infinity” guys are [censored].

Last edited:
The biggest award should go to the guy in NASCAR who got the brilliant idea to paint all of the seat backs a different color. So it always looks like fans are sitting in them, when they're actually empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back