New Supertech Syn Bottling

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlk

Saw this tonight and what is interesting to me is that they have listed a High Mileage Synthetic on the label, which I have only seen the conventional HM oil. Sorry about the pics being sideways for some reason they loaded off the phone that way and i can't rotate them.

Remember folks, if you take a pic and plan on posting it on this website, snap it in landscape mode or the pic will be rotated 90 degrees.

b4w93k.jpg

264j69s.jpg

Others have had the same problem... And when others had the problem it wasn't what they did wrong to begin with.

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Personally I don't put much stock in new bottling. An exception might be if it gave you 25% more engine life and they can prove it!

So true! But the good news is, Super Tech is every bit as equal to Mobile 1, Pennzoil, Valvoline, Quaker State, Red Line, Amsoil or any other name brand when it comes to actual engine wear, unless Mobile 1 and all the others proves it different!

:eek:)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: alarmguy

So true! But the good news is, Super Tech is every bit as equal to Mobile 1, Pennzoil, Valvoline, Quaker State, Red Line, Amsoil or any other name brand when it comes to actual engine wear, unless Mobile 1 and all the others proves it different!

Shots Fired!!
grin2.gif

I think it's probably a Citgo product, like Harvest King oil.

Good oil, just probably not for long extended oil changes.

Originally Posted By: Linctex
Originally Posted By: alarmguy

Shots Fired!!
grin2.gif

I think it's probably a Citgo product, like Harvest King oil.

Good oil, just probably not for long extended oil changes.

I'm betting it's a MOBIL (correctly spelled) Product
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd use it if Pennzoil PP wasn't cheaper (rebate included). There is also the mystical clinging molecules in Magnatec that can be had for about the same price.

Originally Posted By: KevinP
I'd use it if Pennzoil PP wasn't cheaper (rebate included). There is also the mystical clinging molecules in Magnatec that can be had for about the same price.

There more than just clinging their intelligent molecules.

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted By: KevinP

There more than just clinging their intelligent molecules.

Oh.. .that is right. I must have made up the "clinging" thing. It is more expensive than my Penz. PP, so intelligent or not, I'm going to have to stick with dumb motor oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back