Kendall Motor Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used the full synthetic and diesel versions of the oil and love it. If it were easier to obtain, I would be using it all the time.

Using Kendall Full Synthetic in my Santa Fe and Frontier. Love it since it doesn't burn as much or at all with it. Did an oil analysis comparing PP to the Kendall and the Kendall had marginal gains.

I'm using Kendall 10W30 High Mileage in '01 Sport Trac with no issues after using it for the past 3 years.

Ran the syn blend Kendall 10w-30 and 5w-30 in my `97 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9. No complaints. I got a good price with the Autozone closeout.

It's just fine. Use it like you would (almost) any other oil. Just impossible to find anywhere (from my experience).

thumbsup2.gif

The Firestone tire centers around here use the Kendall products for their oil changes

it is a good oil and will serve you well

Originally Posted By: toneydoc
The Firestone tire centers around here use the Kendall products for their oil changes

Yes, and the euro is

Quote:

• BMW Long Life LL-01
• Mercedes Benz Sheet 229.50
• Volkswagen Standard 502.00 & 505.00
• Porsche A40 - SAE 5W-40

So my friend gets her Cooper serviced there; those guys are on the ball...

Far more reassuring than oil from an unmarked blue drum.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Originally Posted By: toneydoc

Yes, and the euro is

Quote:

• BMW Long Life LL-01
• Mercedes Benz Sheet 229.50
• Volkswagen Standard 502.00 & 505.00
• Porsche A40 - SAE 5W-40

So my friend gets her Cooper serviced there; those guys are on the ball...

Far more reassuring than oil from an unmarked blue drum.

Firestone went SOPUS about three years ago in the St Louis area. Kendall semi-syn used to be part of their $20 oil change, but no more. It's QS. Conoco-Phillips has a lot of group 3 capacity and Kendall at Firestone was a very good deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back