Club sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok who loves the club sandwich!? Turkey club, roast beef club, ham club, etc I often get one if I go out to lunch to some new place. I have had real good clubs and some I would like to forget I just had a great one at a small Italian sub shop it was a grilled chicken club.

Lately, the best sandwich is the one I make at home... ciabatta or sourdough bread, butter, mayo, spicy mustard, romaine lettuce, blazing buffalo chicken breast or applewood smoked ham, slice of tomato and some onions.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Lately, the best sandwich is the one I make at home... ciabatta or sourdough bread, butter, mayo, spicy mustard, romaine lettuce, blazing buffalo chicken breast or applewood smoked ham, slice of tomato and some onions.

Leave off the butter and we are on the page.

It is real Irish unsalted butter, not that cheap LoL stuff.
smile.gif

I love a nice Corned Beef Reuben & Steak Fries w/a side of Slaw and 1000 Island on the side. Best one I've had was at Chompies in Tempe, AZ

Last edited:
Save the Turkey for 4Q18 ~ just gimme a crispy/fresh BLT * home grown tomatoes (I’ll split a second one with ya)
cheers3.gif

I think i'm way past due for a club sandwich, been a long time.
Maybe this afternoon consideration, as we'll be over in the next county a ways taking our little doggie to a vet appointment (highly respectable vet) and and I bet I'll be ready for lunch when done. But then again we'll have to seek out a good sandwich place in a more unknown area. Might be doable, start by asking the vet workers in that area a good place. I don't want to drive all the way back home hungry with sandwich on my mind, that would make me sick.

I'm not surprised at all. When we go to Florida, we frequent Publix. Fried chicken, salads, sweet tea...

I'll try a sandwich next time I'm down there.

Originally Posted By: NYEngineer
I'm not surprised at all. When we go to Florida, we frequent Publix. Fried chicken, salads, sweet tea...

I'll try a sandwich next time I'm down there.

On Friday nights, after work, I would go to PUBLIX for supper. 8 pc. fried chicken, 2 larges sides, and 4 Hawaiian rolls, $9.99+tax. PUBLIX had/has some of the BEST fried chicken I have ever had! This was supper for my son and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back