Denso Designer wiper blades are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mainly use Rain-X beam style wipers on my cars but decided to switch things up. I picked up Denso Designer wipers after reading good reviews, and I've got to say, they are great! Besides looking awesome, they hug the windshield better than other wipers I've used. This translates to smooth and quiet operation.

These come OEM on many new Honda/Acura and Toyota/Lexus vehicles. Mine say made in Japan and the blades themselves are made by NWB.

Just thought I'd share my experience in case anybody's in the market for new wipers
smile.gif

A pic off Google images:
DSC_5217.jpg

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Where did you buy them?

Amazon

I told a friend to order them for his Subaru - but I've heard that Toyota isn't ordering more refills for US parts warehouses. He tells me they work as good as OEM.

Those look sort of like what came in my accord.

Unfortunately both the accord and Odyssey utilize a proprietary squeegee design.

Advance Auto also has the NWB listed for our vehicles. When our Dad bought his 2006 Toyota Tundra new from the dealership, it came with NWB wipers. I remember looking at the NWB stamped on the blades when I changed them a few years later. I didn't know what or who that was until a couple of years ago. They were nice wipers! I do remember our Dad saying how nice they were and how he really liked them.
What probably made it more noticeable was that our family had been using the standard Anco blades for years and years. After experiencing the NWB wipers, he started buying premium blades to put on his truck.

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/c3/windshield-wiper-blades/15566

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
What sizes are they?

I bought a 21 and a 22 inch last year, and they were made in Korea

19 and 24

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Yikes, no way am I spending $43 on wipers.

Have to agree. Pretty pricy.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Yikes, no way am I spending $43 on wipers.

I don't think it's that bad. Bosch Icons or OE are more in many cases.

They are great wipers! I got my set from RockAuto for less than Autozone sells their duralast basic wipers for.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Those look sort of like what came in my accord.

Unfortunately both the accord and Odyssey utilize a proprietary squeegee design.

Hondas are refillable. You save money buy just buying the wiper element instead of the entire blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back