I just did a oil and filter change on my small Cargo van Kangoo.
The last change was in January 2015, with Castrol Magnatec.
This time I used this oil:
Q8 T 750 15W-40
Super High Performance Diesel Engine Lubricant designed for lubrication of low emission Euro IV & Euro V engines.
• In all high performance four stroke diesel engines operating on low sulphur diesel fuel (<0.05 % mass) and under severe heavy duty conditions. Extended oil drain intervals as indicated by the OEM for high quality diesel engine oils can be applied.
• The diesel engines may be normally aspirated, turbocharged or supercharged, with or without intercooling and fitted in commercial vehicles or off-highway equipment.
• Suitable for application in passenger cars with gasoline or diesel engines.
MB Approval 228.3
MTU Type 2
Renault VI RLD & RLD-2
Deutz DQC III-10
Cummins CES 20071, -72, -76, -77, recommended for 20078 Caterpillar ECF-1 & ECF-2
Exceeds requirements of DAF, IVECO and Scania
• Excellent protection against bore polishing and cam wear
• Offers prolonged oil drain intervals and reduces maintenance costs
• Protects engine against corrosive wear in off-the-road applications
• Provides quick lubrication after cold starting thus limiting engine wear
• Prevents engine fouling due to combustion soot
• Performance quality allows wide application from cars to trucks
• Universal engine oil suitable for passenger cars, trucks and off-road applications
What you guys think about this oil?