Latest & Greatest Snake Oil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.tribotex.com/

36.gif

P.S. If this has already been shared my bad, I did the search function and it returned no results so my guess was no. If it has been shared, mods please delete.

Last edited:
I almost misread thats as turbo tax. With Archoil,Liquimoly, and Airtec it seems funny there is any room left for nano lubrication sales pitches. Nice find. Least its made here whatever it is.

Originally Posted By: Marco620
That price tag will push lots of people away and towards LM Ceratec or Archoil.

The more expensive, the better it has to be!

There is another product called Tribotech. I’m surprised there isn’t some kind of legal action going on over the name. Tribotech has been around quite some time.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Rebuild your engine with goop in a syringe.
laugh.gif

Back in 1986, my boss had a (spoof obviously) can of oil additive "rings and bearings" in a can.

I remember when I first started out they sold tablets you put down each cylinder to rebuild the cylinders and rings. I never tried them and have no idea what they were.

Yes they sold them in the JC Whitney and Warshawsky catalogs and in the back of magazines (the horror freight of their day). LOL

Trav,

Those tablets always worked and they works well!!! I worked at at Sohio Gas Station in the 70's and we had a rack with Fuel Mileage Boosters (looked like pills)that some people would buy now and then. The Boss's son, Wayne, ate one on a dare and it did not make him sick. Lots of weird stuff was being sold back then during the "oil embargo" days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back