Ducati Panigale V4 Full Launch Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have lots of fun before getting hurt. Bikes these days are well beyond crazy.

Saw this one, it's a ROCKET on wheels
laugh.gif

02SE - when is your Panigale showing up?

My Bro is getting the new Kawasaki H2 SX SE ... bikes have come a long ways since the old 1st Gen Busa days.
grin.gif

That H2 SX SE should be a blast. I'm sure it will be as easy as the H2 to hop up, too.
grin.gif

The date isn't firm, but it should be within the next couple months.

As for the old 'Busa, it is still a fantastic platform. It still has the support to make it into a comfy, fast touring bike, or a firebreathing turbocharged monster built for Landspeed racing. Or anything in between. I don't envision a day when I'll ever sell my lightened up, big-bore, stroker motored hooligan machine. Every time I ride it, I think of DaveO, and his all-motor advice that helped make my bike what it is. As I recall, you gave DaveO some advice too. It has exactly NONE of the safety or rider aids of my S1000RR, or the coming V4 Speciale, and I love it for it's raw, untamed feel.
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: 02SE
Every time I ride it, I think of DaveO, and his all-motor advice that helped make my bike what it is. As I recall, you gave DaveO some advice too.

Yes, I did give DaveO some advice, mostly related to his top end run efforts, and gave him a spreadsheet to help him gear his bike for optimum top speed based on his dyno RWHP measurements and the estimated added ram-air HP while at speed.

Yes, the old Busas are still quite the machine, and I also still do like the raw untamed aspect of that bike.

Better post up some photos and tell us about the new Ducati when you get it.
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back