Multi quoting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

irv

I have seen this quite often but I have no idea how to do it like Shannow has at the start of this thread.
https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4641538/Gasoline-Engine_Camshaft_Wear:#Post4641538

I have tried a few things but since there is no multi-quote tab in the bottom right corner of posts, I have had no luck.

I have seen where multiple quotes have been put into posts so a member can answer/reply to many people/posts at once instead of individually, and I'd like to be able to do the same occasionally.

Thanks in advance.
11.gif

1.Quote one message, copy tha quote.
2.Quote another message, paste your first quote you copied from step 1 in the same message box as the quote you just made from message 2.
3.Copy both those quotes. Rinse, repeat for how many quotes you want to make.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JeepWJ19
2.Quote another message, paste your first quote you copied from step 1 in the same message box as the quote you just made from message 2.

The more complex or lengthy your post, the more likely it is to disappear while you are editing it.

I find it useful to do this kind of thing offline in, say, Wordpad and then paste it in intact

I often don't bother, or forget, and I often regret it

Originally Posted By: Ducked

The more complex or lengthy your post, the more likely it is to disappear while you are editing it.

I find it useful to do this kind of thing offline in, say, Wordpad and then paste it in intact

I often don't bother, or forget, and I often regret it
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Superflan
I do this by using quick quote button.

Yup, that'll do it.

Thanks guys!
cheers3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back