Los Angeles tops list of worst traffic cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised considering the population of Los Angeles.

I've worked in Atlanta also on the top 5 list and didn't think traffic was that bad, but that was 10 years ago. Its best to pre plan your driving to avoid rush hour driving.

Phoenix is number 5 as far as population, yet we didn’t even crack the top 10 in worst traffic.

People are probably staying home rather than baking in their cars in the summer.

I was about 40 miles from LAX with an 9am flight. Asked the hotel clerk what time should be leave to go to the airport. He told me 4am. He said any later and I risk missing my flight. I joked that I might as well leave at 10 pm and spend the night in the airport. He didn't laugh. I wound up changing my flight to 11pm.

There is a morning commute traffic jam and a lunch time traffic jam and an evening traffic jam.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Phoenix is number 5 as far as population, yet we didn’t even crack the top 10 in worst traffic.

People are probably staying home rather than baking in their cars in the summer.

Could have fooled me by the 10 and 17!
lol.gif

We're lucky to have a modern highway system in this city, but traffic is still pretty heavy IMO.

Lately I am thinking how I'm going to get to and from work when 'the big one' collapses the 10 fwy just South of downtown Los Angeles. That one, and the "four level" on the north-west corner of downtown, will cut off the west side from the east side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back