Havoline Synthetic spotted at local WMart

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get the Walmart app on your phone, that is if you have a smart phone then you can scan with you phone and don't have to take it to a store scanner.

IT seems to be mis-stocked by the WM people.

I bought that same Valvoline that’s on the left. I got mine for $21.97. Regional price variance I’d guess.

At least Chevron is starting to stock shelves. I'm sure they (oil companies) peruse these forums and read. Which Chevron was in my local Hellmart. Thanks for posting Wemay!

Respectfully,

Pajero!

Originally Posted By: PimTac

I bought that same Valvoline that’s on the left. I got mine for $21.97. Regional price variance I’d guess.

It's still $21.XX here too. The shelves were a mess and things misplaced.

It depends on the geographical economics of the area. I found PUP and other premium oils in the richer venues......@ Hellmart!

Respectfully,

Pajero!

Havoline is a quality oil but their Synthetic and Syn Blend oils are very poor selling.

Only their Dino oil sells very good.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Havoline is a quality oil but their Synthetic and Syn Blend oils are very poor selling.

That’s because it is hard to find. Out here I’ve never seen it at the big name stores.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice

That’s because it is hard to find. Out here I’ve never seen it at the big name stores.

AAP carried it for a few years and then put it on clearance. I bought over 100 quarts of Havoline Syn
smile.gif

I remember AAP carrying it in qt bottles but not the 5qt jug. Could be wrong though...

Chevron must be making a push. My local Costco now stocks Havoline dino in 5W & 10W-30. Formula Shell, which was stocked for many years, is now gone.

Walmart.com has Havoline Full-Syn 5-quart jugs of 10w30 only. Fine in FL, sure, not great in the north part of the continent.
Why only 10w30 ProDS? Chevron is only half-in at Walmart. I guess its those infamous Bentonville Draconian supplier deals thats freaking out Chevron. (???)

Originally Posted By: oil_film_movies
Walmart.com has Havoline Full-Syn 5-quart jugs of 10w30 only. Fine in FL, sure, not great in the north part of the continent.
Why only 10w30 ProDS? Chevron is only half-in at Walmart. I guess its those infamous Bentonville Draconian supplier deals thats freaking out Chevron. (???)

Good catch! Now that you mention it, that is the only viscosity i saw on the shelf.

Just stopped by one of the WM earlier today and checked out the oil section. No Havoline at all. Mobil 1 AP is at $38.something though. VAS was $21.97. No VME.

Just got back from the local Wallyworld and no Valvoline here but I did notice PP shot back up to $28 for 5 qt jugs in my area.

Here on the West Coast, I think we only get the Chevron Supreme in our Wal-Marts, as opposed to The Havoline brand. Don't know why. Maybe Chevron is more well known in the West, and Havoline in the East? I know I've occasionally seen some Havoline Pro DS at O'Reilly's Auto, but, it's rare.

Originally Posted By: crazy_raccoon
Just got back from the local Wallyworld and no Valvoline here but I did notice PP shot back up to $28 for 5 qt jugs in my area.

Havoline*

[censored] autocorrect..

My local walmart only carries the dino version but my oreilly auto has the the syn on special under commercial commodity's for 18.00 per 5 quarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back