action poll ... data desired

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnewton3

Staff member
example: http://newschannel9.com/news/local/off-d...land-restaurant

I have two questions ...
(Please stick to the questions; don't get this locked because you cannot control your P. You should be able to answer these with simple "Yes" or "No", and not go off into the abyss of P. I don't need to know your motivations or entertain comments. I'm looking to get some tabulated polar data; simple yes or no will suffice.)

1) Do you alter your dining/shopping experiences based upon where you can carry?
IOW - do you prefer to eat where you can carry, rather than leave it in the car?

2) For places that are posted as no-carry, do you contact them (locally or corporate) and tell them you're not a consumer because you cannot carry in their establishment?
I mean actually, really communicate the loss of your business; not just say you will get around to it, but actually DO CONTACT THEM in some manner and inform them?

1.) No..... I eat and go anywhere I choose. And the fact I am carrying a weapon does not alter those choices in any way.

2.) No..... I do not "contact them". I simply carry anyway. They made their choice, and I've made mine.

1. Yes, but I really haven't had those issues with restaurants where I currently live.

2. No. My thinking is the owner(s) have clearly made up their mind about this. I wouldn't want their business anyway. Capitalism is great in that if I look, I can get something par or better from somewhere else. It's just not worth my time to me. I very rarely have seen them (signs).

No.
No.

Unless there's a police officer stationed there (bank, school, etc) I typically ignore their $0.02 "no weapons" signs.

1). No
2). No

In Colorado, there are very few "No Carry" places. The only commercial establishment, that I go to, that has a sign is AMC Theaters. Every one that I carries concealed there anyway. All they can do is ask you to leave, if they see it. If it is a federal building, school, or courthouse, I leave it in the car.

Just noticed he didn't want those comments
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: billt460
1.) No..... I eat and go anywhere I choose. And the fact I am carrying a weapon does not alter those choices in any way.

2.) No..... I do not "contact them". I simply carry anyway. They made their choice, and I've made mine.

This.

Originally Posted By: salesrep

thumbsup2.gif

Same here.

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
Originally Posted By: salesrep

thumbsup2.gif

Same here.

And another...

What sign?
smile.gif

1 no
2 no

there are very few places in Michigan you cannot carry by law and I have never seen a sign at a businesss. I see them everywhere in Illinois, makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back