tranfer contacts from flip phone to Iphone7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to tranfer contacts from a kyocera flip phone to an iphone 7. I went to Verizon and they said they no longer do this.

I just transferred all phone call logs and contacts to my new phone using Verizon cloud.

If it supports a microSD card, there might be an option to export contacts to the card inside phone's software. If not, you will probably have try and do it through an external computer, provided the manufacturer has an appropriate managing software to download.

Maybe this is an option. I just copied and pasted.

Difficulty: Low

Apple has made transferring data from Android to iPhone easy with its Move to iOS app for Android devices. This app consolidates all of the data on your Android device – contacts, text messages, photos and videos, calendar, email accounts, website bookmarks – and then imports them onto your new iPhone over Wi-Fi. The process couldn't be much simpler.

If you've got an Android smartphone or tablet running Android 4.0 or higher, download Move to iOS from Google Play and get started.

I used to always transfer contacts from simple flip-type phones using bluetooth to transfer contact files. Depending on the flip phone and how many contacts you have, this could take a few minutes or an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back