What are your Super Bowl Plans? Do u care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably won't even watch it. I really don't care about pro sports period. Too much $$ involved.

Part of having a p/t job in the service industry, is I get to work - with the game being less than 5 miles from my employer. LOL.

I'm going to my Daughters house and watching the game on a brand new 65" 4K T.V.
And eating home made Nachos.
I think the Pats will win but I'm going to root for the Eagles.

Originally Posted By: HoosierJeeper
Don't really care/follow football and have a strong distaste for the NFL.

+1

BIG GAME Party hosts fell ill (sinus woes contracted aboard airline) so low key family gathering canceled.
Game'll be on but we do stuff during it.
Have watched one game this year. This indicates that it is of low priority.

Hoping to catch a cool commercial or two.
I saw the Steve Tyler (that ugly Skittles guy) Kia commercial online. Cute enough but nowhere near the top BIG GAME commercials.
The IBM "1984" commercial from years ago is my #1.
What's yours?

I will listen to it streaming or on radio as I drive up to ski tomorrow around kick off. Not a car likely on the road so should be quick ride up.

Originally Posted By: HoosierJeeper
Don't really care/follow football and have a strong distaste for the NFL.

After this years antics, The NFL can go down in flames, and that is pretty much the same for any pro sport. After the mid 90's strike in baseball I called it quits on pro sports. I don't need to be putting out my hard earn money to pay rich people to play games. I can find a lot better things to do with my time.

Last edited:
Since I took today off (normally work Sunday's) I'll watch the whole game since it's been years I've watched the full game (usually miss some of it). Maybe munch on some smoked salmon smoked yesterday, today wife is smoking baby backs.
Besides, I been feeling under the weather (although feeling better now) since the start of January with the flu. It smacked me, started felling better a few days then it smacked back at me again - terrible flu season.
Until the game starts I'll watch the grass grow and when that wears me out I'll take a nap - Recliner here I come.

Dont care. I don't have the patience to sit for four hours watching a game.

Years back, I used to tape the game so I could fast forward the game and watch the cool commercials. Thanks to the internet I don't have to do that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back