The Detroit Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leamington, ON, CA - between Detroit and Cleveland
aren't in The Super Bowl on Sunday so I may not bother watching the game .....
21.gif

I forget who is playing tomorrow - who do you think will win ?? .
35.gif

I live 5 miles from downtown, and I'm already over it.

Plus is snowed today. Annoyed x2.

GO TOM BRADY!

Superbowl Sunday is the most overated day of the year. Usually one team dominates and that doesn't make a good game.

your new HC will be coaching for the Pats, so Do Your Job and cheer on your new HC

Id like to see Brady lose...it rarely happens. Eagles need to win this..loved them when they had mcnab, westbrook and co.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
Superbowl Sunday is the most over rated day of the year. Usually one team dominates and that doesn't make a good game.

Historically when the Patriots are in it, they win or lose by 3, against Atlanta it was a rare 6 points.

Originally Posted By: Elevguy
The Lions have never been in the Super Bowl and probably never will be. The Ford family needs to sell the team

No one wants to play for the Lions either...

Yinzers are already insufferable enough around here. Don't need the Filthedelphia fans to be any more obnoxious than what they already are.

Last edited:
The Lions are better than Patriots. Lions have never ever lost Super Bowl! Patriots are losers and have lost Super Bowl 4 times! I bet over their entire existence Lions have lost way less number of games in the post season that Patriots have lost Super Bowls.

You should be proud of Lions' such a stellar record.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Vikas
The Lions are better than Patriots. Lions have never ever lost Super Bowl! Patriots are losers and have lost Super Bowl 4 times! I bet over their entire existence Lions have lost way less number of games in the post season that Patriots have lost Super Bowls.

You should be proud of Lions' such a stellar record.

You are neglecting an important part of Lions pride: Their stellar pre-season record. Pure dominance.

lions-t-shirt-winning-when-it-countsjpg-d59b6de9b685007b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back