BRAND NEW SUPERTECH SPOTTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been posted. Just spotted brand new SuperTech bottles at Walmart. Looks familiar to any of you? Any idea who makes it now? Left is old, right is new.

From the WPP on the bottom of the bottle, I would say Warren Performance Products - a division of Warren Distribution. They are known to blend good products.

Originally Posted By: chemman
From the WPP on the bottom of the bottle, I would say Warren Performance Products - a division of Warren Distribution. They are known to blend good products.

That's the old jug.

I'm not sure; that silver pic was the bottom of the old jug. New one is blue and has no marking on it.

WPP for the synthetic, who knows for the new jug style

Up here in PA all of our ST oil is WPP

Last edited by a moderator:
Mobil uses the same style/font 1-2-3 star rating thats on the back of the ST jug. Maybe Mobil makes it now? Could be the Mobil Super Syn?

Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
If that's an "AOC" under the recycling triangle, it's Amalie Oil Company.

It says HDPE under it. Just a plastic type for the recyclers.

Boy o boy... I think Jimzz is on to something here. That could well be the case. That graphic does seem familiar to one from Mobil.

Originally Posted By: bbhero
Boy o boy... I think Jimzz is on to something here. That could well be the case. That graphic does seem familiar to one from Mobil.

And that back comparison graphic looks like Mobil as well...

I cant read the graphics clearly on the back. The last two in the comparison are a Full Synthetic and a Full Synthetic High Mileage. Does SuperTech mage a Full Synthetic High Mileage?

I was about to post this as well. I saw the new bottles at Wallyworld and thought this was interesting. The old ST full synthetic oils were decent before for the money right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back