My Christmas Present

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son Robert (BITOG member CajunLariat) is a detailer at a Ford dealership here in Louisiana. He works 6 days a week and is very good at his job. Last year he asked what I wanted for Christmas. I requested that he detail my truck. So, this morning was the time to do it. He works so many hours/days a week that he was finally able to take today off and detail it.
He used Meguiar's soap, Meguiar's claybar, Meguiar's 205 Ultra Finishing Polish, and BLACKFIRE WET DIAMOND paint sealant.
Thanks buddy!
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
He works 6 days a week and is very good at his job. He works so many hours/days a week that he was finally able to take today off and detail it.

He hasn't been posting much on here lately. Esp since you returned from your vacation.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
He works 6 days a week and is very good at his job. He works so many hours/days a week that he was finally able to take today off and detail it.

He hasn't been posting much on here lately. Esp since you returned from your vacation.
smile.gif

No, he sure hasn't. We only have the one computer (my laptop). He's been at my dads house the last few days until he returns to his uncles house this week or next. But, that little rascal got on here last night and cut me up.
shocked.gif

This past week, and a few days before, he has been here helping me around the house.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver

smile.gif

My grahdfather is kind of old fashioned. He still has a rotor type phone on his wall and a 18 inch cord. He always tells me and my dad that the phone was the worst invention made.
grin.gif
I bought a laptop at Walmart with my tax check but my grandfather don't have wifi. His closest neighbor is about a 1/4 mile away and they might have wifi . If they were close I could piggyback from them. Now I don't have to wait for my dad to get off of his computer. I would use my uncles desk top at his house.
My dad taught me how to wax a car or truck, remove scratches and spider webs, and and wet sand. Washing them is not rocketscience. At the dealership I have a crew of 4 men including me. When a car or truck is sold we have to wash it, some get polished, and wax them. We do 2 at a time or one if thats all there is. When we arent busy the manager picks cars and trucks from the lot for us to detail or just wash. We have had to go help change oil in the service lane when they are short handed. We have had to use the body shop to help us out sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back