Hit and Run Chase Video - Kinda Nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeeOSix

$100 site donor 2022
Crazy stuff ... this guy was a bit nuts chasing down the girl in the econobox that rear ended him.

More info, and a video of the chase & photos of the chase car in this thread - LINK

I think the back of the chase car where it got rear ended is the most pristine part of the whole car now.
lol.gif

I would of either taken her plate down or just gotten it on the dashcam and called police and reported as a hit and run. Or... I would of rear ended her at that last red light. LOL

Last edited:
Looks like he had zero rear end damage too.. she would of been cited for hit and run with a simple phone call. I love the mismatched rims on the front and back of the BMW.. LOL

I found it funny that the driver of the car being chased kept signalling every lane change. She was obviously trying to get away, but kept using those turn signals. haha

Originally Posted By: cpayne5
I found it funny that the driver of the car being chased kept signalling every lane change. She was obviously trying to get away, but kept using those turn signals. haha

She was a pretty good driver actually for what she was driving. Probably could have driven even better not messing with the turn signals.
grin.gif

I'm sure the mismatched wheels didn't help his cause any. Possibly had winter tires in the back with summer tires or all seasons in the front. My guess would be it had summer tires on the front. Plus the wheel size looks way off, front to back. Prob had 20's on the front. Look at the tire sidewall difference. Maybe he initially had a scuff on the back bumper cover. Now the car is toast.

That dude wins the all time [censored]-clown award!

My observations:
Ole girl can DRIVE!!
Dude acts like rolling his car is routine and mundane haha!
He keeps yelling "Stop her!". Who the [censored] is he talking to? Haha!

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Alternate thread title; "Woman in Japanese family sedan out drives dude in German sports sedan"

Haha heck yes!!
cheers3.gif
10.gif

I have a dash cam too and would have just read her license plate which would have been recorded. Then called police and my insurance, I have a $0 deductible.

That happened about 20 minutes from me. What exactly what the BMW driver going to do if he ever caught the Honda? A PIT maneuver?

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
I'm sure the mismatched wheels didn't help his cause any. Possibly had winter tires in the back with summer tires or all seasons in the front. My guess would be it had summer tires on the front. Plus the wheel size looks way off, front to back. Prob had 20's on the front. Look at the tire sidewall difference. Maybe he initially had a scuff on the back bumper cover. Now the car is toast.

He couldn't afford all 4 rimz yo. Probably got the rubberband tire at Rent-A-Tire dawgg.

Originally Posted By: ARB1977
Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Yeah! Funny how many laws he broke in his pursuit....even after he already had her license plate! What a Tool.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Alternate thread title; "Woman in Japanese family sedan out drives dude in German sports sedan"
01.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back