Changing MY fluid this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once your vehicle senses you considered splurging with Amsoil then retreated to Wallmart, it'll explode your transmission when you least expect it.

In a WRX I bought new and sold with 136K on it, I put in Supertech semi synthetic 75W90 in the manual transmission early in it's life and stuck with that gear oil throughout me owning it. I chose it because it is a rare gear oil not intended to service limited slip differentials. You don't want the most slippery oil in a manual transmission. It provided me very good shift quality. It gets good reviews in the Subaru community.

MY fluid? I thought you meant a blood transfusion or something. Glad to hear it's only stinky gear oil.

Originally Posted By: Leo99
MY fluid? I thought you meant a blood transfusion or something. Glad to hear it's only stinky gear oil.

I thought he was getting lucky.... Lol

Originally Posted By: ZZman

I thought he was getting lucky.... Lol

I thought he was changing out his catheter.

I think he is referring to his "precious bodily fluids" Leo. Probably watched "Dr. Strangelove" last night. I believe the term is from a Brig General Jack Ripper line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back