Price increases a plenty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
none at Schaeffers!!!
banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: salesrep
none at Schaeffers!!!
banana2.gif

YET! I hate to say it but if every other company gets a doller more for their products and the sales do not drop it seems foolish to not icrease the prices. More $$ for research, pay increases etc.

Schaeffers nearly always lags with price increases, but you'd think one will come at some point.

If I didnt have a S load of Pennzoil Ultra 0w20 and QSUD 0w20 I would totally buy Schaeffers. Used to work around tour buses and there was always a 55gal drum of it in the shop. Nice company to deal with.

Increase of 5 percent on Sopus? Glad I did stock up. You would think being natural gas they wouldn't have much to pass on to consumer. Probably all the Pennzoil swag they gave me and now they punish the masses. Sorry guys! Only 42 qts left,2 Ceratec, 2 AR9300 and a diluted can of MoS2.

I can't say I like price increases, but the games that retail stores play up here make a much bigger difference than does any oil company tinkering, or even a few exchange fluctuations.

Most store brand oils are already $5 a qt for dino, how much more do they need?

Originally Posted By: CT8
Originally Posted By: salesrep
none at Schaeffers!!!
banana2.gif

YET! I hate to say it but if every other company gets a doller more for their products and the sales do not drop it seems foolish to not icrease the prices. More $$ for research, pay increases etc.

Exactly, if they didn't follow immediately they will within a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back